Triune Care Model©
for Restorative Care
The Triune Care Model© (TCM) for Restorative Care training is designed to equip those who intend to serve adult victims of domestic sex trafficking in a long-term residential setting. Based on the Institute’s Triune Care Model© (TCM) as well as principles adapted from trauma-informed care, Trust-Based Relational Intervention, victim-centered care, post-traumatic growth and other proven practices, this program offers the knowledge and skills needed to be a direct care provider.
The training includes 80 hours of online and in-person instruction and the participant is given 6 months to complete all of the requirements. The training is taught by shelter leaders with over a decade (or more) of direct care experience.
- Enrollment includes a 90-day subscription for unlimited use of the Institute’s Learning Management System including all course materials, video recordings, and resources
- The training intensive is offered at our Louisville, KY training location
- Participant provides for their own travel and lodging during on-site intensive. The Institute has a preferred rate at a nearby hotel
- Referral, Intake and Orientation
- Environmental, Structural and Relational Safety
- Addictions and Sobriety
- Trauma Responses
- Mental Health Diagnoses
- Coping and Self-Regulation
- Staff Care
- and more
- Safe Spirituality
- Cultural Considerations
- Self Care
- Life Skills
- Survivor Engagement
- Program Exits
- and more
Online Courses Prior to Intensive
- HT 101 – as needed, the Institute recommends taking the Justice U™ course click here
- Assessing Your Personal Calling
- Continuum of Care for Survivors
- TCM Overview
- Stages of Change
Working with Law Enforcement
This program will be offered based on application. Participants must be able to attend both intensives.
Start your online courses on May 1. The in-person intensives will be June 19-23 and July 10-14 . Online courses end August 31.