Subscriptions allow multiple users to have access to courses (varies depending on size of the subscription purchased). This allows individual learners to track their training history and course progress, enabling them to monitor their personal development and stay engaged with the learning process. To get the most out of these features, it is important to make sure that users are registered.
Use the link below to manage the following:
- Large Shelter Enterprise Subscription: Please use the link below to list email addresses for up to six (6) users. After registering them, users will receive an email invite to create their profile and begin learning!
- Small Shelter Enterprise Subscription: Please use the link below to list email addresses for up to two (2) users. After registering them, users will receive an email invite to create their profile and begin learning!
- Increase current subscription by adding on an additional user: Use this option if you subscribed to the small or large enterprise subscription and just need one more user login. Click the link below to register an additional email address to include with your Enterprise Subscription. Note: Adding a user to your Enterprise subscription costs $300 per additional user and should be purchased before filling out this form. To purchase an additional user, please click here.
- Add remaining users to my subscription: Perhaps your shelter has a Large Shelter Enterprise Subscription and only registered three users originally. Use the link below to add remaining users included in your subscription.
- Change a user: Perhaps your shelter has had staff turnover or a staff member has completed his/her training and you are ready to assign training to another employee, use this feature to update user information.